Report drink/drug driving

Report a drink/drug driver

There is no excuse. Never drink or take drugs and drive. Any amount of alcohol or drugs will affect your ability to drive safely.

If you know someone is drink/drug driving then you should report them.

Report an immediate drink/drug drive issue

If you have an immediate issue - like you've seen somebody drinking and then go to drive their car - you should phone Cheshire Police straight away on 101.

Report a drink/drug drive concern

If you know of someone who drinks or takes drugs before driving then you can fill out the form below.

Please give the details of the drink/drug driver and not your own - this form is anonymous.

* required indicates required field