Organisations offering advice and support for victims

When you have experienced a crime, there may be many reasons why you would like advice or support. However big or small your questions or worries are, there are organisations that can help.

Cheshire CARES


Citizens Advice

If you have experienced a crime, you may be facing financial problems or need financial advice as a result. You may also have questions about legal issues or other practical problems. The national network of Citizens Advice Bureaux can help you resolve these by giving you free information and advice.

UK Online

There is a lot of practical information and advice available online if you have experienced a crime. If you don’t have access to the internet, UK Online can help you find free or low-cost internet access at one of their local centres. They have over 6,000 centres - call them free to find your nearest one.

Telephone: 0800 771 234