A 21-year-old man from Crewe has been charged with class A drugs offences.
Brandon Davidson, of Elm Drive, was arrested on Lime Tree Avenue in Crewe at around 2.45pm on Monday 11 March after officers conducted a stop check.
Officers then searched an address on Elm Drive under Section 18 of the Misuse of Drugs Act.
Davidson has subsequently been charged with the following six offences:
- Possessing with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (heroin)
- Possessing with intent to supply a controlled drug of class A (crack cocaine)
- Possessing a controlled drug of class A (cocaine)
- Possessing a controlled drug of class B (cannabis)
- Possessing criminal property
- Resisting arrest.
He appeared at Crewe Magistrates’ Court this morning, Wednesday 13 March.
Davidson was remanded in custody and is set to appear at Chester Crown Court on Wednesday 10 April.